A sense of security through a solid foundation
What we can provide our clients
We provide practical solutions to mitigate, avoid, reduce and manage risk for your business.
Sourcing, arranging and placing insurance products that meet your business needs
We can provide our clients with options based on their personal insurance needs.
Contact us today for a quote
About Delta Risk Solutions
Delta Risk Solutions are an insurance broking business built on strong client relationships and a detailed understanding of every business we work with.
After almost 20 years dedicated to the insurance industry, Delta have built a knowledge base centred on client insurance outcomes across a variety of industries and professions.
Delta Risk Solutions is driven to provide access to exceptional insurance products and services to ensure our clients have support when they need it the most.
Find out how we can help you and your business – contact us today to get started.
- Safeguard your investment
- Public and Products Liability
- Cyber breach and electronic data replacement cover
- Protect your property and IP
- Insurance against Equipment Breakdown
- Workers compensation and Product Liability
- Commercial Motor insurance
- Coverage for driving and operating vehicles or equipment
- Insurance against damages to cargo
- Accountants, Financial Planners, Legal Practice, Real Estate Agents
- Breaches in Professional Duty
- Public liability, personal injury or third party damage
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our biller code and your unique reference number to pay the total amount on your invoice or statement through your banking portal
2. Credit Card
Log onto ww.deft.com.au or call 1300 781 145 to pay by Visa, Mastercard, Amex or Diners. A surcharge may apply
3. Post Bill Pay
Pay your invoice or statement at the local AustPost Office
4. Premium Funding
We can arrange a pay-by-the-month option via one of our trusted Premium Funding providers
Our priority is to provide our client’s with timely resonses to their insurance needs. Some covers can be arranged almost immediately, while others due to their complexity can take a few weeks. We aim to give you regular feedback on delivery dates for your insurance placements
Most quotes are valid for 30 days. Quotes are not an insurance policy. IF you require cover based on a quote provided, please contact us immediately
Please contact your broker contact to lodge a claim